LIBRARY AT GLANCE
- The College Library offers an extensive range of resources and services to support teaching and learning (with a great collection of thousands books, E-journals, E-books, Audio-Video CD, National and International Journals, Specimen copies, Thesis etc.,
- Library contains 16,939 books & 22 no. of periodicals and journals.
- ICT faclitiates and N-LIST programs services. INFLIBNET Remote Access Facility provided regularly.
- Competitive Examinations, personality development, specialised & updated collection in all the subject.
- UGC-NET /JRF, SET & other competitive examination books are made five examinations books are made available for students. Like LIC, Bank Probationary Officers, MPSC & UPSC etc.,
- Reprography, printing & document delivery. Reprography service is available to uses on No Loss-No Profit basis.
- Users training and information literarcy program.
- Book Bank facility for economically and socially backward class students
Librarian : Asso.Prof.Landge S.G.
Facilities : 1) OPAC
2) NLIST (Inflibnet)
3) ONLINE BOOK DISTRIBUTION
5) JOURNALS & MAGAZINES